Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pics of the house...

Now that we've gotten all our household goods and settled into the house, I figured I'd post a few pics. I didn't take pics of all the rooms again cuz some of them aren't done or really put together. But I did paint the kitchen and put some of my decorations up...still have some things to hang on the walls...but it looks awesome! I'm so excited :)



so random picture of a venus fly trap? No thats my newest...pet...or whatever. He's pretty cool! I'm trying to figure out a name for him...it's between Gary (suggested by Patrick) and Seymour (which is the name of the venus fly trap in a movie called Little Shop of Horrors...or so I'm told). Any suggestions? :)


 My crafty room/library is being worked on still...I need to get a rug and set up the table and do a little organizing but its my own little room. I'm excited about it lol.
This is the other room on the third floor...its Patricks' domain which will eventually get organized...and can be used as another guest room if needed.

 The room with all the dressers is our room...its awaiting our new bed that will hopefully be ordered this week :) The bed in it at the moment is the military furniture that was lent to us and is hard as a rock!
and a oneshot of the entry way with its welcome sign :)

A short tour of our place so far...I will put up more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment